The individual concerned is informed, in accordance with Article 13 of GDPR 679/2016 that:
(1) the personal data provided for the registration to workshop or events, will be processed by Amicucci Formazione Srl – Single shareholder Company:
(2) The processing of data will be automatically and manually, and they will be kept for a period, not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected.
(3) We also inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Article. 5 of GDPR 679/2016 which provides that data are lawfully, fairly and transparently processed, to the individual concerned. Data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with those purposes; adequate, relevant and limited to what it is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed; accurate and, if necessary, updated; kept in a form which permits the identification of individuals, for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were processed. The collection of data must ensure an adequate security, including the protection, through appropriate technical and organisational measures, against unauthorised or unlawful processing or against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The provision of data is based on the consent of the indivudual concerned, who is free and optional.
(4) Your data will not be widespread; they may, instead, be communicated to third parties who collaborate with Amicucci Formazione, to organize workshops or events. These subjects will process your data in accordance with the instructions received from the Company as outsourcing managers or individual in charge. The complete list of the above-mentioned subjects can be requested directly to Amicucci Formazione Srl – Single shareholder Company, with registered office in Civitanova Marche (MC) Street Alessandro Volta 5/9 which is the owner of the treatment.
(5) The provision of data is mandatory for you, in the absence of which, Amicucci Formazione may, however, find it impossible to register you to workshops or events. The potential refusal of consent for the described purposes in point b), does not have any negative consequence, regarding your request for registration.
(6) Your data will not be widespread and will be kept only for period of time that is strictly necessary to the fulfillment of purposes previously mentioned.
(7) We also inform you that as data subject, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit and go against the processing of your personal data, and to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, and to lodge a complaint to the Authority in accordance with Articles from 15 to 22 of GDPR 679/2016, by sending the relevant request to the Data Protection Officer Ms Luciani Eleonora firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER AND AUTHORISATION OF AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDINGS:
With the registration to workshops or events, you authorize Amicucci Formazione Srl – Single shareholder Company to:
We also declare that we will have nothing to expect from Amicucci Formazione regarding the use of video and audio/video material as indicated above.